This is a Highworth Roof Restoration we carried out included pressure cleaning the roof, replacing all broken and chipped tiles, repointing, applying a sealer primer coating to the roof & applying two coats of Roof Protect Roof Membrane in Surfspray
Roof Restoration Procedure
– Pressure clean tiled roof
– Replace broken tiles caps
– Full repoint in flexi point
– Mould rid tile noses
– Apply sealer/primer coating
-1st colour coating of Roof Protect Roof Membrane
– 2nd colour coating of Roof Protect Roof Membrane
These customers were extremely happy with the finished result and thought the roof restoration added great value to their house.
Contact Fussy Roof Restorations on 1300 734 302 for a free no obligation quote.
The Tile Roof Restoration Process:
1. Inspection/Repair – The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced where required.
2. Clean – The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required.
3. Re-bed & Re-point – Ridge capping is re-bedded, where required. Ridge capping is then re-pointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
4. Sterilise – Fungal and algal spoilage must be treated before recoating. Anti-mould treatment to be used to help prevent future mould growth
5. Primer/Sealer – The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with Roof Membrane. A range of specialty primers are designed to work in system to suit specific conditions.
6. Roof Membrane – Two coat application encapsulating the surface. Roof Protect Roof Membrane provides ultimate protection, durability and weather proofing.
We use only the best products and supply a ten year to twelve year warranty for all roof restorations carried out by Fussy Roof Restorations. Roof cleaning, roof repairs or roof painting please call for a free no pressure quote. See other examples of our work
– See more at: https://fussyroofrestorations.com.au/project/roof-restoration-caloundra-sunshine-coast